Designed specifically for women.
Specialized Como 3.0 650B Low Step
It's cool to go fast, but it's only fun if you're comfortable. Sadly, speed and comfort rarely come together, but the Turbo Como 3.0 650b with a low-entry design is out to change that. With a comfortable geometry that makes getting on and off the bike and putting a foot down super easy, a sleek and stylish design, and our exclusive, award-winning technology, you'll get an extra jolt of power that'll make riding just as fun as it is functional.
- The custom Turbo Aluminum Low-Entry frame on the Como cleanly houses the battery and motor, while still keeping the lightweight properties that E5 is known for. Pair this with our Ground Control Geometry, and you have a durable and lightweight bike that'll keep you rolling in style.
- The Turbo Como’s Specialized 1.2 E motor emphasizes efficiency and range. It's also fully integrated with the frame, and has been custom-tuned for city riding. It intuitively reacts to the force of your pedaling, so the harder you pedal, the more power it delivers. And with an internal belt drive design, it does this without added vibration for the smoothest and most silent ride possible.
- We made the custom 460 Wh battery to be fully integrated with the frame, removable for easy charging, and lockable for added security. It communicates with the display and has multiple modes to maximize the overall efficiency and range.
- FRAME: Turbo Aluminum, low-entry frame, bottom bracket motor mount, Ground Control Geometry, fully integrated & lockable down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, Smooth Welds
- FORK: Turbo Como aluminum disc fork, 15x100mm thru-axle
- SEAT BINDER: Alloy, bolt-type, 34.9mm
- STEM: Specialized Flowset, 3D-forged alloy, 20-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized, alloy, 30-degree backsweep, 26mm rise, 680mm width, 31.8mm
- GRIPS: Body Geometry Women's Contour
- SADDLE: Body Geometry "The Cup," 6-degree rise, elastomer base, steel rails, SWAT™ compatible mounts, 245mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized, alloy, single bolt, 21mm offset, 27.2mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Tektro HD-T276, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- REAR BRAKE: Tektro HD-T276, hydraulic disc, 160mm
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Alivio, Shadow Design, SGS cage, 9-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Alivio, 9-speed w/ Optical Gear Display
- CASSETTE: Shimano CS-HG200, 9-speed, 11-36t
- CRANKSET: Custom alloy forged crankarms
- CHAINRINGS: 48T, custom alloy
- CHAIN: KMC e9T.NPNP, e-bike chain, 9-speed w/ Missing Link™
- RIMS: 650b disc, double-wall alloy, pinned
- FRONT HUB: Specialized front hub disc, sealed bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 32h
- REAR HUB: Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h
- SPOKES: DT Swiss Industry
- FRONT TIRE: Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 60 TPI, 650b x 2.3"
- REAR TIRE: Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 60 TPI, 650b x 2.3"
- INNER TUBES: Schrader, 40mm valve
- MOTOR: Specialized 1.2 E, custom Rx Street-tuned motor, 250W nominal
- BATTERY: Specialized U1-460, On/Off button, state of charge display, 460Wh
- CHARGER: Custom Specialized 42V2A Charger w/ Rosenberger plug, AC power cord included
- WIRING HARNESS: Custom Specialized harness
- UI/REMOTE: Specialized TCD-W w/ handlebar remote & built-in anti-theft feature, Bluetooth® connectivity, 5 available display pages
- PEDALS: Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors
- HEADLIGHT: Herrmans MR4 -Bike, stainless bracket for rigid fork, 6V
- TAILLIGHT: Specialized integrated saddle mount, LED technology, 6V
- KICKSTAND: Specialized kickstand, 40mm mount
- BELL: Simple bell
June 3: We continue to fulfill orders everyday. Our typical fulfillment time is still 36 hrs and you should see your package within 5-10 business days.
Bikes are built in order of purchase date. Most bikes are not build and take 3-5 days to build. If you are picking up in store we will call you to setup an appointment and go over our new protocol. See it here
Thanks for your support and understanding.
We offer free shipping in Canada for online orders over $100!
All orders ship from one of our Skiis & Biikes store locations. Orders will enter into processing on the next business day after they are placed and will be shipped in 1-3 business days. Skiis & Biikes does not ship on weekends or statutory holidays; orders placed on a Friday will enter into processing on the weekend and will be shipped the following week. We work as hard as possible to get your package dispatched within 24hrs.
All orders are shipped via UPS for most orders. In the cases that the Ship To address is a rural or remote Canadian address, Canada Post will be used.
Estimated delivery time for domestic shipments only:
- 2 - 4 Express Shipping
- 4 - 6 Day Expedited Shipping
- 6 - 10 Day Ground Shipping
In Toronto? We now ship with Goodfoot, a courier company employing those with developmental disabilities. Typical deliveries are less than 2 days and also free on orders over $99.
Hassle Free Returns for Everyone!
Skiis & Biikes will gladly exchange or refund regular-priced, new merchandise within 14 days of the shipping date (online) or purchase date (in-store) at any of our store locations or through an online return. After this time, an exchange or credit will be issued for a period of up to 30 days from the shipping date (online) or purchase date (in-store). All returns are subject to a restocking fee of $14 of the purchase price.
We are an independent ski, snowboard and bike retailer focused on service. We are 100% Canadian and have been family owned and operated since 1978.
Fast and Free Shipping
Price Match Guarantee
Hassle Free Returns
Kids' Half-Back Program
Need Help?Call Email Message
Monday-Friday: 10am to 6pm ET
Saturday: 10am to 6pm ET
Sunday: 1pm to 5pm ET