Specialized Camber FSR 29r 2016
Free 2-day shipping on orders over $99.
The Camber 29 is just begging to become someone's first trail tool. It's versatile, durable, and ready to be thrown up and down the trails over and over again. Fast handling is matched by its climbing efficiency, while the hardwearing and reliable components package won't let you down, either.
- M5 alloy Trail Chassis w/ Camber FSR rear end has been paired with the Specialized Trail 29 Geometry to create a bike that's fast, durable, and just at home on the climbs as it is mowing over rock gardens. It also features a Taco Blade technology for the shortest, most nimble rear end possible, and internal shift cable routing to make clean lines and reliable shifting through any condition.
- Connected with the Specialized FSR Concentric Linkage, a Custom X-Fusion 02 Pro RL rear shock provides 120mm of responsive travel, rebound adjust for fine-tuned performance, and a lockout for maximum efficiency on climbs.
- The RockShox Recon Silver 29 features 120mm of plush, predictable travel, plus stiff 32mm stanchions and a PopLoc remote lockout for the climbs.
- A 29x2.3" Purgatory Control tire at the front and a 2.3" Ground Control tire at the rear work in tandem to provide remarkable traction, speed, and cut-resistance.
- Tektro Gemini Comp hydraulic disc brakes put out plenty of stopping power and intuitive modulation, all while retaining a comfortable, ergonomic lever design.
- BOTTOM BRACKET: SRAM GXP XR, 73mm
- BRAKE LEVERS: Tektro Gemini Comp, hydraulic, reach adjust
- CASSETTE: SRAM PG-920, 9-speed, 11-34t
- CHAIN: SRAM PC-1031, 10-speed, w/ PowerLink, nickel finish
- CRANKSET: Custom SRAM S-1255, GXP spindle, 10-speed, 36/22T, 104mm BCD spider
- FORK: RockShox Recon Silver 29, Solo Air spring, 120mm travel, TurnKey compression adjust, 46mm offset, 15mm Maxle Lite thru-axle
- FRAME: M5 alloy, Trail 29 Geometry, threaded BB, 142mm dropouts, internal shift cable routing, w/ Taco Blade, 120mm travel
- FRONT BRAKE: Tektro Gemini Comp, hydraulic disc, resin/metallic pads, S/M: 180mm rotor, L/XL: 200mm rotor
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: SRAM X7, mid direct mount, w/ Taco Blade
- FRONT HUB: Specialized, Hi Lo disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 24h
- FRONT TIRE: Specialized Purgatory Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 29x2.3"
- GRIPS: Specialized Sip Grip, light lock-on, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized, butted 6000 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 10mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm
- HEADSET: Hella Flush, 1-1/8" and 1-1/2" threadless, Campy style upper w/ 1-1/2" lower, cartridge bearings
- INNER TUBES: Standard, Presta valve
- PEDALS: Nylon, 9/16", loose ball bearings, w/ reflectors
- REAR BRAKE: Tektro Gemini Comp, hydraulic disc, resin/metallic pads, S/M: 160mm rotor, L/XL: 180mm rotor
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Deore Shadow, 9-speed, SGS long cage
- REAR HUB: Specialized, Hi Lo disc, 4x sealed cartridge bearings, 12mm thru-axle, 28h
- REAR SHOCK: Custom X-Fusion 02 Pro RL, air sleeve, rebound adjust, lockout, 205x53mm
- REAR TIRE: Specialized Ground Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 29x2.3"
- RIMS: Alex XD, 650b, 24/28h
- SADDLE: Body Geometry mountain, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- SEAT BINDER: Specialized, 7050 alloy, single bolt, 34.9mm
- SEATPOST: Alloy, 2-bolt, 12.5mm offset, 30.9mm, anti-corrosion hardware
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Alivio, 9-speed
- SPOKES: Stainless, 14g
- STEM: Specialized Trail, forged alloy, 4-bolt, 8-degree rise
Fast and Free Shipping
Price Match Guarantee
Hassle Free Returns
Kids' Half-Back Program
Plus! We've been family owned and operated since 1978.
We offer free shipping in Canada for online orders over $100!
All orders ship from one of our Skiis & Biikes store locations. Orders will enter into processing on the next business day after they are placed and will be shipped in 1-3 business days. Skiis & Biikes does not ship on weekends or statutory holidays; orders placed on a Friday will enter into processing on the weekend and will be shipped the following week. We work as hard as possible to get your package dispatched within 24hrs.
All orders are shipped via UPS for most orders. In the cases that the Ship To address is a rural or remote Canadian address, Canada Post will be used.
Estimated delivery time for domestic shipments only:
- 2 - 4 Express Shipping
- 4 - 6 Day Expedited Shipping
- 6 - 10 Day Ground Shipping
Delivery timelines are given in business days.
"Signature Required Upon Delivery" service may be added for an additional charge of $3.00. Please contact our shipping desk directly at email@example.com after you have placed your order if you would like to add this service.
When your order ships, you will receive an email from Skiis & Biikes that includes a hyperlink to the UPS or Canada Post tracking information for your shipment. To ensure that you receive your Order Confirmation and shipping notification, please enter your email address carefully and accurately during checkout.
UPS delivers Monday-Friday during business hours. Deliveries are not made on weekends or statutory holidays.
Hassle Free Returns for Everyone!
Skiis & Biikes will gladly exchange or refund regular-priced, new merchandise within 14 days of the shipping date (online) or purchase date (in-store) at any of our store locations or through an online return. After this time, an exchange or credit will be issued for a period of up to 30 days from the shipping date (online) or purchase date (in-store). All returns are subject to a restocking fee of 10% of the purchase price.
Exchanges can be made in-store within 30 days of shipping date. Exchanges cannot be made through the online channel.
Products must be unwashed, unworn and not damaged. All original tags and stickers must still be attached. The original invoice that was included with the original delivery must be sent with the return package in order to make a return.
The following exchange/return policy applies to sale items:
Products purchased at a 0-29% discount are eligible for the above stated Skiis & Biikes return policy.
Products purchased at a 30% discount or more are Final Sale.
All special orders, hand/toe warmers, goggle wipes, express wax, ski straps, swim wear, bicycle shorts, undergarments, worn/damaged products, and/or products that are otherwise labeled as Final Sale are Final Sale.
Gift Cards cannot be returned or exchanged for cash unless required under applicable law. All returned items that were purchased using a Gift Card will be refunded as a credit onto a Gift Card.
Canadian buyers should be aware that you are subject to applicable government taxes (HST, GST, PST etc.)
EXTENDED HOLIDAY RETURN POLICY
IMPORTANT SKI & SNOWBOARD INFORMATION
For your safety, your new ski or snowboard bindings will need to be installed in person, by a certified professional technician. For ski binding installation, you’ll need to provide boots as well.
We’ll happily install ski or snowboard bindings purchased from Skiis & Biikes free of charge. All you’ll need to do is provide proof of purchase in store. In the event of a return, system skis and bindings must be returned together. Used or mounted skis however, cannot be returned. Skis purchased through the Skiis & Biikes online store do not qualify for the Skiis & Biikes Performance Guarantee.
ONLINE BOOT FIT GUARANTEE
Because we haven't seen your feet, we can't guarantee the fit. Ski boots purchased through the Skiis & Biikes online store don’t qualify for our Boot Fit Guarantee. If your boots need adjusting, we’d be happy to help, but the service is not complimentary. If the boots are unworn (around the house is okay), and brought back to a Skiis & Biikes location within 30 days we can suggest another boot that will be covered under our Boot Fit Guarantee.
Because of our Boot Fit Guarantee, we do not price match Ski Boots.
Price matches can be made 7 days from date of purchase. Credits will be issued in the form of a Refund. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your transaction number, product details and details on where the product was seen at a lesser price. We will match the complete price in the form of Refund for any difference. Complete price means the price the item sells for elsewhere and any differences in other costs involved in getting the item to you including International Duties and Taxes. The currency will be converted to Canadian dollars. The item must be same make, model, year, size, colour and must be available to ship to you immediately.
Because of our Boot Fit Guarantee, we do not price match Ski Boots.
If the price of an item purchased at Skiis & Biikes drops after purchase at Skiis & Biikes, a refund for the difference in price may be issued up for 14 days after purchase (in-store) or ship date (online). This policy does not apply to Final Sale items.