Product uses merino wool, a natural fibre that wicks moisture and stays warm even when wet.
In the helmet world, there's an unwritten rule that many designs seem to follow: aerodynamics, weight, aesthetics, and ventilation—pick two, there's your helmet. In our typical fashion, however, we don’t follow these norms—we innovate. And it’s precisely this mentality that led us to the Airnet. Loosely based upon the leather “hairnets” that cyclists used to wear before protection was a priority, we took their ventilation and classic style and incorporated them into a modern helmet design that combines all of the above features.
- Ultra-light Mindset HairPort micro-dial fit system with height adjustability for the perfect fit.
- 4th Dimension Cooling System with deep internal channels, large vents, and aligned exhaust ports.
- Composite matrix internal reinforcement allows larger vents for enhanced cooling.
- Vent grippers are integrated at the front and rear for secure eyewear storage.
- drirelease® Merino wool pads for increased comfort and sweat/ temperature management.
- Thin, soft, and lightweight 4X DryLite webbing won’t stretch out with sweat or water.
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments.
- Instrap webbing system for ultra-light construction and security.
- Reflective decals for increased visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.