This product contains MIPS which helps with rotational impact and reduces concussion severity.
Absorbs and dissipates energy extremely efficiently in a controlled and predictable manner.
Adjustable dial or boa fit system for a customizable fit.
Most popular helmet type, incorporating soft ear protection for a comfortable fit and better hearing
Adjustable venting systems give you the ability to open or close vents to fit your needs.
Helmet with a visor or integrated goggles for convenience and ease of use.
Over the glasses (OTG) compatible. Designed to fit over glasses.
Premium lens technology that helps you see detail and colour beyond normal capabilities.
Goggles with premium lenses to enhance detail, increase contrast, and help you see true colours.
The Smith Survey ski and snowboard helmet combines MIPS™ and zonal Koroyd® safety innovations with a lightweight design for all-mountain use. An integrated visor simplifies goggle wear and offers the terrain-defining clarity of ChromaPop™. The helmet is lined for comfort with adjustable vents to regulate airflow. An adjustable dial fine-tunes fit, and the visor is over the glasses compatible.
- 14 vents
- Removable Snapfit SL2 ear pads add warmth and are audio-chip compatible
- Aleck™ audio system compatible
- Adjustable dial fit for easy, on-the-go size adjustment
- Regulator climate control also allows easy, one-handed vent adjustment
- Integrated ChromaPop™ visor for a wide field of view with contrast, color, and terrain-enhancing clarity
- Designed to fit over your glasses (OTG)
- Lightweight in-mold construction fuses the exterior shell and EPS foam for a one-piece design that's lightweight and durable
- Zonal Koroyd® coverage for lightweight, energy-absorbing and ventilated impact protection
- MIPS® Brain Protection System reduces rotational forces caused by angled impacts to the head
- Certification: ASTM F 2040, CE EN 1077:2007 CLASS B, CPSC, CE EN1078