Moderately insulated for moderate activity level and fairly cold temperatures.
Product uses merino wool, a natural fibre that wicks moisture and stays warm even when wet.
No matter if it is your first time hitting the snow, or you're an old pro, your feet deserve the ultimate in comfort, warmth, and performance. Our PhD Snow Medium socks have our highest amount of cushioning in the ball, toe, and shin of the sock. These snow socks have a mountain-inspired design, created in partnership with snowboard legend Bryan Iguchi. They also feature our sock tech—body-mapped mesh zones, our 4 Degree elite fit system, and a Virtually Seamless toe.
• Indestructawool technology for enhanced durability
• 4 Degree elite fit system for a dialed, performance-oriented fit
• Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
• Virtually Seamless toe for enhanced comfort
• 14" Overall height
• 56% Merino Wool, 42% Nylon, 2% Elastane