Moderately insulated for moderate activity level and fairly cold temperatures.
Bring a touch of style to the backyard bonfire with the Echo Lake Vest made with over 60% recycled wool content. Discarded wool scraps are sorted by color then carefully blended together and woven with other high performing fibers to create a coat that's comfortable and smart. Fully equipped with ample pockets and a chin guard to help keep you warm and the weather out.
- Regular Fit
- Full length center front zipper
- Chest and hand pockets
- Raw edge leather zipper pulls
- Draft flap with built-in chin guard
- Knit in Vietnam: 67% Recycled Wool, 24% Nylon, 5% Polyester, 4% Other Fibers
- Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Dry Flat, Do Not Tumble Dry.
- Cool Iron As Needed.
- Dry Clean.