Sidecut Racing The Works Tuning Kit 2017
Free shipping on orders over $99.
Gives you everything needed to give your skis/boards the ultimate care for years to come. A kit for those who don't want to mess around hearing so many different opinions as to what they need.
This kit includes:
- WC File Guide of your choice - 92,93, or 94 degrees.
- File Clamp - the Trigger Clamping System.
- WC Diamond Guide of your choice - 92,93, or 94 degrees.
- WC Sidewall Remover - used to remove the sidewall so that you can effectively file without the sidewall interfering with your desired edge angle. Comes with stainless steel glide plate, allen keys and your choice of round or square cutter. Remember 'square carbide cutters' are typically better for 'cap' contruction skis/boards or if you're very proficient with ski tools already. If you're not so proficient and/or have 'sandwich' construction skis/boards then the round cutter is recommended.
- All 3 Base Edge File Guides - 0.5, 0.7 & 1.0 degree increments. Trust us you will use them all for different skis/boards and varied skill levels.
- 2 WC European Files - choose between Cut 10, Cut 14 and Cut 16. Specifically designed for side-edge File Guides.
- 250mm x 25mm WC European Base File - for use in our Base Edge Guides. Also used for top sheet removal.
- File Brush - used to clean and protect the longevity of all your files.
- 1 WC Diamond Stones 100mm x 25mm (4"x1") - choose between 200, 400, 600 or 1000 grits. Recommendation: choose one 100mm x 25mm (4"x1") finer Diamond stone for base edges & one Diamond Disc for side edges.
- 1 WC Diamond Discs - choose between 200, 400, 600 or 1000 grits. For use on side-edges and your Diamond Guide. Diamond Discs work better for side edge sharpening and polishing since all of the diamond can be used by simply spinning the disc.
- Gummi Stone - for deburring edges and polishing stainless steel glide plates on all of your guides.
- WC True Bar - used to evaluate base flatness, edge bevel and the work that needs to be performed prior to tuning. Accurate to within 1/1000th of an inch.
- 6mm Plexi Wax Scraper - used for wax removal. Very sharp, smooth and won't scratch your base.
- P-Tex - 3 pack - used to repair damage caused by stones or rocks on your base.
- Steel Scraper - a very sharp high quality tool used for removing P-tex.
- Fibertex - needed for removing oxidised layers and opening the base, allowing wax to penetrate. Aluminum Oxide material and Burgundy in color.
- 2 Oval Brushes - choose between Brass, Nylon and Horsehair. Each brush comes in two versions: stiffer bristles and softer bristles.
- Brake Retainers - 1 pair. Used for getting your ski brakes out of the way while you tune, scrape, brush, and wax.
- Protective Tuning Gloves - essential for safety. Kevlar lined and tight fitting gloves to prevent injuries. You won't lose feel, you will only gain confidence. Choose size: xs-Lg.
- WC Rubber ski straps - 1 pair. Used to protect your work and necessary for transport.
- Full Bib style Tuning Apron - Keeps you clean and can be used to roll your tools up for easy storage and travel.
Fast and Free Shipping
Price Match Guarantee
Hassle Free Returns
Kids' Half-Back Program
Plus! We've been family owned and operated since 1978.
We offer free shipping in Canada for online orders over $100!
All orders ship from one of our Skiis & Biikes store locations. Orders will enter into processing on the next business day after they are placed and will be shipped in 1-3 business days. Skiis & Biikes does not ship on weekends or statutory holidays; orders placed on a Friday will enter into processing on the weekend and will be shipped the following week. We work as hard as possible to get your package dispatched within 24hrs.
All orders are shipped via UPS for most orders. In the cases that the Ship To address is a rural or remote Canadian address, Canada Post will be used.
Estimated delivery time for domestic shipments only:
- 2 - 4 Express Shipping
- 4 - 6 Day Expedited Shipping
- 6 - 10 Day Ground Shipping
Delivery timelines are given in business days.
"Signature Required Upon Delivery" service may be added for an additional charge of $3.00. Please contact our shipping desk directly at email@example.com after you have placed your order if you would like to add this service.
When your order ships, you will receive an email from Skiis & Biikes that includes a hyperlink to the UPS or Canada Post tracking information for your shipment. To ensure that you receive your Order Confirmation and shipping notification, please enter your email address carefully and accurately during checkout.
UPS delivers Monday-Friday during business hours. Deliveries are not made on weekends or statutory holidays.
Hassle Free Returns for Everyone!
Skiis & Biikes will gladly exchange or refund regular-priced, new merchandise within 14 days of the shipping date (online) or purchase date (in-store) at any of our store locations or through an online return. After this time, an exchange or credit will be issued for a period of up to 30 days from the shipping date (online) or purchase date (in-store). All returns are subject to a restocking fee of 10% of the purchase price.
Exchanges can be made in-store within 30 days of shipping date. Exchanges cannot be made through the online channel.
Products must be unwashed, unworn and not damaged. All original tags and stickers must still be attached. The original invoice that was included with the original delivery must be sent with the return package in order to make a return.
The following exchange/return policy applies to sale items:
Products purchased at a 0-29% discount are eligible for the above stated Skiis & Biikes return policy.
Products purchased at a 30% discount or more are Final Sale.
All special orders, hand/toe warmers, goggle wipes, express wax, ski straps, swim wear, bicycle shorts, undergarments, worn/damaged products, and/or products that are otherwise labeled as Final Sale are Final Sale.
Gift Cards cannot be returned or exchanged for cash unless required under applicable law. All returned items that were purchased using a Gift Card will be refunded as a credit onto a Gift Card.
Canadian buyers should be aware that you are subject to applicable government taxes (HST, GST, PST etc.)
EXTENDED HOLIDAY RETURN POLICY
IMPORTANT SKI & SNOWBOARD INFORMATION
For your safety, your new ski or snowboard bindings will need to be installed in person, by a certified professional technician. For ski binding installation, you’ll need to provide boots as well.
We’ll happily install ski or snowboard bindings purchased from Skiis & Biikes free of charge. All you’ll need to do is provide proof of purchase in store. In the event of a return, system skis and bindings must be returned together. Used or mounted skis however, cannot be returned. Skis purchased through the Skiis & Biikes online store do not qualify for the Skiis & Biikes Performance Guarantee.
ONLINE BOOT FIT GUARANTEE
Because we haven't seen your feet, we can't guarantee the fit. Ski boots purchased through the Skiis & Biikes online store don’t qualify for our Boot Fit Guarantee. If your boots need adjusting, we’d be happy to help, but the service is not complimentary. If the boots are unworn (around the house is okay), and brought back to a Skiis & Biikes location within 30 days we can suggest another boot that will be covered under our Boot Fit Guarantee.
Because of our Boot Fit Guarantee, we do not price match Ski Boots.
Price matches can be made 7 days from date of purchase. Credits will be issued in the form of a Refund. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your transaction number, product details and details on where the product was seen at a lesser price. We will match the complete price in the form of Refund for any difference. Complete price means the price the item sells for elsewhere and any differences in other costs involved in getting the item to you including International Duties and Taxes. The currency will be converted to Canadian dollars. The item must be same make, model, year, size, colour and must be available to ship to you immediately.
Because of our Boot Fit Guarantee, we do not price match Ski Boots.
If the price of an item purchased at Skiis & Biikes drops after purchase at Skiis & Biikes, a refund for the difference in price may be issued up for 14 days after purchase (in-store) or ship date (online). This policy does not apply to Final Sale items.