Designed specifically for women.
Made with synthetic insulation and/or materials.
Product is waterproof to keep you dry.
Product uses Gore-Tex, the highest standard in waterproofing technology.
Made with breathable material so you won't feel clammy.
What does women-specific really mean? For us, it’s shoe that is fully adapted to the morphology of your feet: a softer cuff, cradling anatomical design and lower density ADV-C Chassis for greater stability. In this mid-cut GORE-TEX version of the X-ULTRA 4, all this is backed up by waterproof protection and a grippy outsole that powers through uphills and descents, so you can explore every angle of your freedom.
- Cushion: Regular
- Foot protection: High
- Foot support: Stable
- Outdoor terrain: Mixed trails, Technical
- Shoe width: Standard
- Improved stability: The new ADV-C Chassis targets articulations on the outer foot to optimize stability without limiting your mobility, while the higher cut provides extra ankle support.
- All-terrain grip: The Contagrip® MA outsole grabs the terrain, even when it’s wet or slippery, giving you more control especially on descents.
- Women-specific: With softer materials, especially around the collar and heel, a lower-density chassis and bigger last, this shoe is designed for women’s feet.
- All Terrain Contagrip®: Our All Terrain Contagrip® is built for the widest variety of surfaces. It delivers durability & confidence on wet, dry, hard or loose surfaces.
- Advanced Chassis™: Advanced Chassis™ is a molded insert embedded in the outsole. Providing strong lateral support and reassuring protection, it also delivers optimal mobility and flexibility.
- Active Support: These mobile wings help hold the foot in place and accompany its movement, adapting to its shape and volume.
- Chevron lugs: Lug design with deep penetration and multi-directional grip, improving traction on soft surfaces like mud or loose dirt.
- EnergyCell: A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- PU coated leather: A polyurethane coated leather that protects it and makes it stronger to last longer.
- Water Repellent: A special treatment is applied to provide extra protection, ensuring that the fabric does not absorb water during light rain and showers.
- Textile lining: A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- Gusseted tongue: The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
- SensiFit™: SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Protective mudguard: A wrap of leather, synthetic or rubber around the base of the foot that protects the lateral and medial sides of the foot.
- Molded OrthoLite® sockliner: Molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of your shoe.
- Regular laces: Traditional lacing system with eyelets.
- GORE-TEX: GORE-TEX keeps your feet dry -from the outside as well as from the inside.
- PFC free: To help reduce our impact on the environment, no harmful PFC are used to ensure the water repellency of our shoes. Our waterproof GORE-TEX models are free from PFCec.
- Inlay sole: Textile/Synthetic
- Lining: Textile
- Outsole: Rubber
- Upper: PU coated leather/Textile
- Drop: 11 in mm
- Heel stack heigt: 31.5 mm
- Forefoot stack height: 20.5 mm
- Weight: 370g
- Lacing system: Regular laces
- Waterproofness: GORE-TEX