Racers, park riders, and sometimes kids wear hard ear helmets for added safety and coverage.
Hardshell / bombshell / abs construction for maximum safety. Designed racers, backcountry, the park.
Channels integrated into the helmet draw air in the front and pull moisture out the back.
EPP foam aids in reducing high- and low-energy impacts. Ideal for racing, backcountry, and the park.
This product is approved by FIS. Conforms to FIS Specifications RH 2013.
Built for ski racing: this product is good for ski racing and athletes.
No-compromise durability and impact coverage for dedicated racers. The Hero 9 FIS IMPACTS is a lightweight race helmet with an exact-fit for maximum comfort and FIS approved protection. It features our IMPACTS technology with a hardshell and EPP multi-impact foam for enhanced durability with no compromise to fit, weight or aerodynamics. A race fit wraps the head down to the cheeks for a snug feel, while ventilation channels maintain constant air circulation to keep you cool and comfortable. A premium liner adds insulation and comfort.
- EPP multi-impact technology features expanded polypropylene that increases durability over the course of regular day-to-day use that helps the helmet retain protective shock absorption properties longer
Precise Fit, Full Shell Design
- Race fit offers a precise fitting, full-shell design with fixed ear pads that envelope the head down to the cheeks
Chin Guard Included
- Removable chin guard lets you add face protection for running gates
Built-in Air Circulation
- Airflow vents work with ventilation channels between liner layers maintain constant air circulation without cold spots or direct contact with the head
- Designed to meet the International Ski Federation (FIS) safety regulations