Rocker skis/boards offer superior float in soft snow and increased ease of turn initiation.
The all-mountain benchmark for expert all-mountain skiers, the new EXPERIENCE 88 HD blends the heart of a high-performance carving machine with a smooth, powerful freeride feel. The finely-tuned fusion of Rossignol's patented Carbon Alloy Matrix, Air Tip, and Auto Turn Rocker technologies delivers high-definition precision with effortless versatility across all terrain and snow conditions. The entire mountain awaits - experience more.
- Air Tip: Rossignol patented AIR TIP technology dramatically reduces weight at the extremities of the ski for more natural floatation, maneuverability, and ease-of-use. The exclusive lightweight design effectively redistributes ski weight, allowing tips to rise naturally above the snow surface while concentrating power and energy underfoot.
- Light Wood Core: LIGHT WOOD cores are constructed of paulownia wood, reducing weight by 30% for enhanced agility, maneuverability, and control, while retaining uncompromising power and stability.
- Carbon Alloy Matrix: A new generation of super-fiber, CARBON ALLOY MATRIX delivers high-definition (HD) power, stability, and edge grip while remaining ultra-lightweight. Rossignol's unique carbon/basalt diagonal weave combines with linear glass stringers, delivering a balanced flex from tip-to-tail with dynamic mobility, maximum vibration absorption, and titanal-like strength.
- SIDEWALL constructions feature a layering of core materials (wood, fiberglass, metal, etc) and full-length vertical sidewalls to deliver optimized edge grip, precision, balance, and power.
- MINICAP SANDWICH constructions feature a horizontal layering of core materials (wood, fiberglass, metal, etc) and angled 30° sidewalls for lightened swing weight, enhanced durability and edge grip.
- EXTENDED SIDECUT continues past the contact points of the ski, improving high speed grip and low-speed handling. As speed and angulation increases, more sidecut is engaged resulting in powerful full-length edge grip. As speed and angulation decreases, less sidecut is engaged resulting in easier maneuverability.
- Sidecut: 135 - 88 - 124 mm
- Tip Dimension: 135
- Waist Dimension: 88
- Tail dimension: 120
- Ski Radius: 16m
- Bindings Do Not Come Mounted to Skis – Always have a certified binding technician mount and adjust your bindings.
Woo! it's been added to your cart
You have 0 items in your cartCheckout Now
Free shipping on orders over $99
- Colour: 188