Designed specifically for women.
Made with down insulation.
Product is waterproof to keep you dry.
Made with breathable material so you won't feel clammy.
The Sojourner Down Jacket from Obermeyer is perfect for pounding the snow covered pavement. This waterproof and breathable jacket is constructed with HydroBlock Sport 10k/10k and loaded with 600-fill power duck down in the body and Thermore Classic FE insulation in the collar and shell quilting. The removable, 2-way adjustable hood with removable faux fur trim offers additional protection when needed, and the drop back hem with snap opening provides extra coverage in cold weather. The Sojourner Down Jacket also features stretch inner cuffs, interior stretch mesh stash and electronics pockets and an extra soft fleece lined collar for next to skin comfort during extended wear
- HydroBlock Sport 10k/10k - 100% Polyester Twill Heather w/Coyote Faux Fur
- 600-Fill Power Duck Down w/Thermore Classic FE Insulation 115g in Collar, 40g in Shell Quilting
- Regular Fit
- 2-Way YKK Metaluxe Front Zipper w/Insulated Interior Windguard and Fleece Chin Protector
- YKK Metaluxe Zippered Hand Pockets
- Removable, 2-Way Adjustable Hood w/Removable Faux Fur Trim
- Interior Stretch Mesh Stash and Electronics Pockets w/Media Port
- Detachable, Scratch Free Goggle Cloth
- Adjustable Interior Waist Drawcord
- Stretch Inner Cuffs
- Drop Back Hem w/Snap Opening
- Extra-Soft Fleece Lined Collar