Product is waterproof to keep you dry.
Product uses merino wool, a natural fibre that wicks moisture and stays warm even when wet.
Take better care of your technical, Merino wool garments than you ever have before with Nikwax's Wool Wash. Specially formulated to enhance wool's natural wicking properties while thoroughly cleaning the fibers, this product removes odors and maintains your garment's softness.
Deodorizing cleaner and conditioner for woolen technical underwear and wicking clothing worn next to the skin.
Once your base layer has been used a few times wash it with Nikwax Wool Wash™ to refresh, remove odors, soften and enhance drying and cooling. Always apply Nikwax Wool Wash™ to used woolen base layers, socks and travel clothing to keep them in perfect condition.
- Nikwax Wool Wash™ is easy to use as it cleans and conditions at the same time.
- Nikwax Wool Wash™ enhances and revitalizes the natural wicking properties of woolen base layers and increases breathability. This helps the fabric to spread sweat, dry quickly, and keep you more comfortable in all conditions.
- Nikwax Wool Wash™ refreshes your woolen base layers by deodorizing and maintains freshness by preventing odor build up when in use.
- Nikwax Wool Wash™ maintains the softness of your woolen base layers.
- Nikwax Wool Wash™ outperforms household detergents and fabric softeners at improving wicking, accelerating drying, and removing and preventing odor.
Use undiluted Nikwax Wool Wash™ to treat stubborn stains before washing.
Shake well before use. Follow care label instructions. Do not use fabric softener. Do not use on waterproof clothing.
- Place item(s) in washing machine.
- Use 2 fl oz/50 ml of Nikwax Wool Wash™ for front loading washing machines.*
- Wash according to care label.
* For top loading machines in USA and Canada use 3.5 fl oz/100 ml for low water level, or 5 fl oz/150 ml for medium water level.