Camber puts pop into skis/snowboards and gives skiers/boarders good edge control while carving turns
The nose is longer and the tail is stiffer so you can load up hard turns. Good for carving/cruising.
Strong, pressured carving zone underfoot and retains pop and carving precision at the tip and tail.
A directional all terrain freeride focused but freestyle ready design that includes a low entry directional nose for effortless float in the crud and pow creating a powerful, condence building, low fatigue ride. Near mid-wide widths incredible toe drag-free carving and improved oat in the soft stuff. This board is absolutely brewed to perfection... we can’t even talk about how we made it available at this price point.
- All Mountain Freeride Directional
- Original Power Construction (OP)
- Core: 75% Aspen/25% Paulownia
- Glass: Tri-ax/Bi-ax Fiber
- Top: Eco Sublimated Poly Top
- Base: Eco Sublimated TNT (Fast & Low Maintenance)
- Birch Internal Sidewalls
- UHMW Sintered Sidewalls
- UHMW Tip/Tail Impact Deflection
- C2 Camber Profile
- 4x2 Mounting Pattern