Lange SX 100 Ski Boots 2017
Free 2-day shipping on orders over $99.
- Control Fit Technology – Lange scanned the feet of 20,000 skiers from around the world with a new, state-of-the-art 3D imaging system to develop this combination of shell last and liner execution designed to fit more feet accurately and comfortably.
- Last: 102 mm – The first and only 102 mm mono-injection boot mold blends high-performance with an accessible fit for all-day comfort.
- Flex: 100 – A versatile, medium stiff flex for intermediate to advanced skiers.
- Thermo Fit RL2 Liner – Liners are heat moldable and offer increased foot retention.
- Control Fit Liner – This liner has anatomical padding for strong, comfortable ankle and heel hold. Above the instep, Lange has included a slight pocket for increased circulation and warmth. The saddle stitch seams eliminate pressure points and the one-piece toe box allows for greater comfort in the toes.
- Custom Tongue – Designed with a hollow instep area, this new padded tongue guarantees maximum customization to the skier's instep where circulation is often cut-off and pressure points common.
- Power Wrap Tongue – Superior leg wrapping for enhanced precision and sensitivity.
- Mono-Injection – Injection technology based on the use of a single plastic material. This results in the smoothest flex pattern for ultimate response and feedback, more consistent flex and performance in varying temperatures.
- Shell – Polyether
- Cuff – Polyurethane
- Natural Stance – This provides less quad fatigue for better, longer ski days. 4° Ramp Angle, 12° Forward Lean (14° with spoiler) and 0° medial / lateral stance.
- Twin Cuff Alignment | +/- 1.5°
- Aluminum 2XL Buckles
- Quick Macro Adjust Top Buckle
- 40 mm Velcro Power Strap
- Replaceable Max Grip Soles – Increased traction and durability for hiking and walking
Fast and Free Shipping
Price Match Guarantee
Hassle Free Returns
Kids' Half-Back Program
Plus! We've been family owned and operated since 1978.
We offer free shipping in Canada for online orders over $100!
All orders ship from one of our Skiis & Biikes store locations. Orders will enter into processing on the next business day after they are placed and will be shipped in 1-3 business days. Skiis & Biikes does not ship on weekends or statutory holidays; orders placed on a Friday will enter into processing on the weekend and will be shipped the following week. We work as hard as possible to get your package dispatched within 24hrs.
All orders are shipped via UPS for most orders. In the cases that the Ship To address is a rural or remote Canadian address, Canada Post will be used.
Estimated delivery time for domestic shipments only:
- 2 - 4 Express Shipping
- 4 - 6 Day Expedited Shipping
- 6 - 10 Day Ground Shipping
Delivery timelines are given in business days.
"Signature Required Upon Delivery" service may be added for an additional charge of $3.00. Please contact our shipping desk directly at email@example.com after you have placed your order if you would like to add this service.
When your order ships, you will receive an email from Skiis & Biikes that includes a hyperlink to the UPS or Canada Post tracking information for your shipment. To ensure that you receive your Order Confirmation and shipping notification, please enter your email address carefully and accurately during checkout.
UPS delivers Monday-Friday during business hours. Deliveries are not made on weekends or statutory holidays.
Hassle Free Returns for Everyone!
Skiis & Biikes will gladly exchange or refund regular-priced, new merchandise within 14 days of the shipping date (online) or purchase date (in-store) at any of our store locations or through an online return. After this time, an exchange or credit will be issued for a period of up to 30 days from the shipping date (online) or purchase date (in-store). All returns are subject to a restocking fee of 10% of the purchase price.
Exchanges can be made in-store within 30 days of shipping date. Exchanges cannot be made through the online channel.
Products must be unwashed, unworn and not damaged. All original tags and stickers must still be attached. The original invoice that was included with the original delivery must be sent with the return package in order to make a return.
The following exchange/return policy applies to sale items:
Products purchased at a 0-29% discount are eligible for the above stated Skiis & Biikes return policy.
Products purchased at a 30% discount or more are Final Sale.
All special orders, hand/toe warmers, goggle wipes, express wax, ski straps, swim wear, bicycle shorts, undergarments, worn/damaged products, and/or products that are otherwise labeled as Final Sale are Final Sale.
Gift Cards cannot be returned or exchanged for cash unless required under applicable law. All returned items that were purchased using a Gift Card will be refunded as a credit onto a Gift Card.
Canadian buyers should be aware that you are subject to applicable government taxes (HST, GST, PST etc.)
EXTENDED HOLIDAY RETURN POLICY
IMPORTANT SKI & SNOWBOARD INFORMATION
For your safety, your new ski or snowboard bindings will need to be installed in person, by a certified professional technician. For ski binding installation, you’ll need to provide boots as well.
We’ll happily install ski or snowboard bindings purchased from Skiis & Biikes free of charge. All you’ll need to do is provide proof of purchase in store. In the event of a return, system skis and bindings must be returned together. Used or mounted skis however, cannot be returned. Skis purchased through the Skiis & Biikes online store do not qualify for the Skiis & Biikes Performance Guarantee.
ONLINE BOOT FIT GUARANTEE
Because we haven't seen your feet, we can't guarantee the fit. Ski boots purchased through the Skiis & Biikes online store don’t qualify for our Boot Fit Guarantee. If your boots need adjusting, we’d be happy to help, but the service is not complimentary. If the boots are unworn (around the house is okay), and brought back to a Skiis & Biikes location within 30 days we can suggest another boot that will be covered under our Boot Fit Guarantee.
Price matches can be made 7 days from date of purchase. Credits will be issued in the form of a Refund. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your transaction number, product details and details on where the product was seen at a lesser price. We will match the complete price in the form of Refund for any difference. Complete price means the price the item sells for elsewhere and any differences in other costs involved in getting the item to you including International Duties and Taxes. The currency will be converted to Canadian dollars. The item must be same make, model, year, size, colour and must be available to ship to you immediately.
If the price of an item purchased at Skiis & Biikes drops after purchase at Skiis & Biikes, a refund for the difference in price may be issued up for 14 days after purchase (in-store) or ship date (online). This policy does not apply to Final Sale items.