- Control Fit Technology – Lange scanned the feet of 20,000 skiers from around the world with a new, state-of-the-art 3D imaging system to develop this combination of shell last and liner execution designed to fit more feet accurately and comfortably.
- Last: 102 mm – The first and only 102 mm mono-injection boot mold blends high-performance with an accessible fit for all-day comfort.
- Flex: 100 – A versatile, medium stiff flex for intermediate to advanced skiers.
- Thermo Fit RL2 Liner – Liners are heat moldable and offer increased foot retention.
- Control Fit Liner – This liner has anatomical padding for strong, comfortable ankle and heel hold. Above the instep, Lange has included a slight pocket for increased circulation and warmth. The saddle stitch seams eliminate pressure points and the one-piece toe box allows for greater comfort in the toes.
- Custom Tongue – Designed with a hollow instep area, this new padded tongue guarantees maximum customization to the skier's instep where circulation is often cut-off and pressure points common.
- Power Wrap Tongue – Superior leg wrapping for enhanced precision and sensitivity.
- Mono-Injection – Injection technology based on the use of a single plastic material. This results in the smoothest flex pattern for ultimate response and feedback, more consistent flex and performance in varying temperatures.
- Shell – Polyether
- Cuff – Polyurethane
- Natural Stance – This provides less quad fatigue for better, longer ski days. 4° Ramp Angle, 12° Forward Lean (14° with spoiler) and 0° medial / lateral stance.
- Twin Cuff Alignment | +/- 1.5°
- Aluminum 2XL Buckles
- Quick Macro Adjust Top Buckle
- 40 mm Velcro Power Strap
- Replaceable Max Grip Soles – Increased traction and durability for hiking and walking
Woo! it's been added to your cart
You have 0 items in your cartCheckout Now
Free shipping on orders over $99