Very warm for cold days or low activity levels.
16,000mm - 20,000mm waterproofness rating: Rainproof and waterproof under high pressure.
Product is waterproof to keep you dry.
Iconic ski styling meets advanced technical performance in the Hydrogen Jacket from Karbon. Crafted from Quadra Stretch with Karbonite 20,000 fabric, the Hydrogen has four- way stretch and has 20,000 waterproof breathability. It's packed with Thermore EcoDown insulation (150g in the body, 100g in the sleeves) with multi-zone insulation mapping to provide you with premium warmth where you need it most. A quilted inner back warmer panel and a removable insulated (helmet compatible) hood help to keep you extra comfortable on those days when the wind picks up. Fully seam sealed with waterproof zippers so no moisture can sneak in. The Hydrogen Jacket also features zippered mesh underarm vents for quick and easy core temperature regulation. Other notable features include a RFID Pass pocket for easy lift line access, a zip out snow skirt with gripper elastic for those deep days, four external pockets with waterproof zippers, and multiple multi-use internal mesh pockets for keeping all your gear secure.
- Full wind flap with integrated chin guard
- Waterproof main zipper
- Four external pockets with waterproof zippers
- Multi-zone insulation mapping
- Removable, 3D Adjustable, Insulated Hood (Helmet Compatible)
- RFID Pass Pocket
- Velcro cuff closure with gusset and internal stretch cuff
- Quilted inner Back Warmer Panel
- Multi-Use Internal Mesh Pockets
- Zip Out Snow Skirt w/ Gripper Elastic
FABRIC: Quadra Stretch with Karbonite 20,000
INSULATION: Thermore EcoDown compact (Body: 150g, Sleeves 100g)