Very warm for cold days or low activity levels.
16,000mm - 20,000mm waterproofness rating: Rainproof and waterproof under high pressure.
Product is waterproof to keep you dry.
The Helium Jacket from Karbon was designed to keep up with your every move and provide premium weather protection. Crafted from Quadra Stretch with Karbonite 20,000 fabric, the Helium has four- way stretch and has 20,000 waterproof breathability. It's packed full of Thermore EcoDown insulation (150g in the body, 100g in the sleeves) with multi-zone insulation mapping to provide you with premium warmth where you need it most. A quilted inner back warmer panel and a removable insulated (helmet compatible) hood help to make you extra comfortable on those days when the wind really whips. Fully seam sealed so no moisture can sneak in, the Helium also features zippered mesh underarm vents for quick and easy core temperature regulation. Other notable features include a RFID Pass pocket for easy lift line access, a zip out snow skirt with gripper elastic for those deep days, and multiple multi-use internal mesh pockets for keeping all your gear secure.
- Dual Chest Pockets with Waterproof Zippers
- Articulated Stretch Fit
- Multi-Zone Insulation Mapping
- Removable, 3D Adjustable, Insulated Hood (Helmet Compatible)
- Exterior Pockets with Zip Closure
- RFID Pass Pocket
- Embossed HTH Velcro Cuff Closure w/ Gusset and Internal Stretch Cuff
- Quilted Inner Back Warmer Panel
- Zip Out Snow Skirt with Gripper Elastic
- Zippered Mesh Underarm Venting
- Multi-Use Internal Mesh Pocket
- Full-length zipper placket with wind flap
FABRIC: Quadra Stretch with Karbonite 20,000
INSULATION: Thermore ECODOWN Compact (body: 150g sleeves: 100g)