Good sizing and fit options, style, and price point for teenagers.
Sized, styled, and priced for kids and youth.
Very warm for cold days or low activity levels.
6000mm - 10,000mm waterproofness rating: rainproof and waterproof under light pressure
Product is waterproof to keep you dry.
Karbon has unleashed full creativity and design expertise on the Karbon Firehawk Jacket. This thick-striped jacket offers more than just an explosion of color, protecting with a combination of Karbonite 10,000 and Thermilk 1 120 g insulation in the body and 100g in the sleeves. This jacket will be comfortable every day of ski season and it'll look great the whole time.
- Center back length (size: 10): 24" (62 cm)
- Contrast colour blocking
- Seam sealed
- Alouva lined collar
- Full wind flap with integrated chin guard
- RFID pass pocket
- Removeable and adjustable alouva lined hood
- Adjustable wrists with velcro tabs and inner stretch cuffs
- Embossed lining
- Key clip
- Exterior pockets with zip closure
- Internal goggle pocket
- Fixed snow skirt with no-slip Karbon elastic
FABRIC: Hydro Tech with Karbonite 10,000
INSULATION: Thermilk 1 (Body: 120g and Sleeves 100g)