Moderately insulated for moderate activity level and fairly cold temperatures.
16,000mm - 20,000mm waterproofness rating: Rainproof and waterproof under high pressure.
Made with synthetic insulation and/or materials.
Product is waterproof to keep you dry.
Skiers who demand only the best to keep them warm and comfortable on the slopes choose the Karbon Cascade Jacket. This fully seam sealed, waterproof jacket is made with Hydrostretch PRO 2 with Karbonite 20,000 which is premium waterproofing with active four-way stretch. It's filled with lightweight Thermolite Active synthetic insulation so you stay warm no matter how wet it gets. A removable, 3D adjustable, insulated (helmet compatible) hood aids in shielding out wind and snow while underarm venting allows for quick core temperature regulation. A zip out powder skirt and internal stretch cuffs with thumb loops, help to prevent deep snow and wind from sneaking in, and a super fine nylon lining with engineered stretch allows for comfortable layering. Other notable features are a RECCO Rescue transmitter, a RFID Pass Pocket for easy lift line access, and multiple internal security pockets so you can keep track of all your gear.
- Fabric: Hydrostretch PRO 2 with Karbonite 20,000
- Insulation: Thermolite Active
- REECO Rescue Transmitter
- Chest and Hand Pockets with Waterproof Vislon Zippers
- Removable, 3D Adjustable, Insulated Hood (Helmet Compatible)
- Engineered Stretch Interior
- Super Fine Nylon Lining
- RFID Pass Pocket
- Velcro Welded Cuff Closure with Gusset and Internal Stretch Cuff with Thumb Loop
- Multiple Internal Security Pockets
- Zip Out Powder Skirt with Adjustable Hem and Gripper Elastic