Sized, styled, and priced for kids and youth.
The K2 Vandal Snowboard Bindings are the perfect compliment to a grom-sized board and a larger than life little ripper. These bindings are built to be forgiving and durable, with plenty of flex so even the lightest riders can lay down a good carve. Everything is hand adjustable, for no fuss fitting on the hill, which means more time laughing and riding, and less time standing around with cold noses.
- Flex: Flex Rating – 2 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Baseplate: ProFusion™ Chassis – Simple, tough, and lightweight, the ProFusion™ chassis is the go-to standard in the K2 binding collection. On-board tool-less power ramp and toe strap adjustments to help dial in the perfect fit and ideal power transfer.
- Highback: Groms Tweakback Highback
- Straps: Bender™ Ankle Straps – Twist and shout. Bender straps are K2's most flexible padless ankle strap option. Aimed to improve freestyle mobility and help you tweak until your bindings creak. Perfect Fit™ Toe Straps – Hinged design fits to any boot toe shape, holds well, and sits in a low-profile configuration.
- Additional Features: 100% Tool-Less Adjustments – Ankle straps and highbacks can be adjusted with human hands, and ankle straps can be centered with the pop of a lever. Keep it simple and enjoy.
- Ability Levell: Beginner-Intermediate
- Binding Style: Strap