Designed specifically for women.
Made with synthetic insulation and/or materials.
Product uses merino wool, a natural fibre that wicks moisture and stays warm even when wet.
A fully insulated, knee-length winter jacket designed to bring versatile mountain looks and natural warmth to your everyday life and post-adventure pursuits, the Stratus X ¾ Hooded Jacket is as flattering and stylish as it is easy on the environment. The Stratus’ 100% recycled Polyester shell is not only durable and eco-friendly, but it features a DWR finish that sheds wind and light precip during variable winter days. Inside, we used our innovative MerinoLOFT™ insulation, a sustainable and high-lofting alternative to synthetic fills made from all-natural merino wool (up to 10% of which is recycled), which retains warmth when wet and naturally helps regulate body temperature. The ¾-length design adds even more warmth, while the 100% woven merino wool lining and fully insulated collar inside the adjustable hood provide a cozy finish. With classic alpine style cues, zoned quilting for thermal regulation, and front and internal pockets to secure your small daily essentials, the Stratus provides premium warmth and style for any cold day around town.
- Features: Zoned quilting for thermal regulation, adjustable hood with drawcord, metaluxe vislon center front 2-way zip, zipper chin guard and interior storm flapprevent chafing, set-in sleeve construction with raglan backfor mobility, forward set side seams for comfort, metaluxe zippered hand pockets, zippered interior security pocket, center back length: 96.8cm/38", size M, Icebreaker pip label
- Fabric Weight: 180 Ultralight
- Face: 100% Polyester
- Fill: 180gm MerinoLOFT™ 88% Merino Wool, 12% Polylactide Body Lining: 100% Merino Wool Sleeve Lining: 100% Polyester
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: Medium = 660 g / 23.28 oz
Woo! it's been added to your cart
You have 0 items in your cartCheckout Now
Free shipping on orders over $99
- Colour: Velvet Jet Heather
- Size: XS