Designed specifically for women.
Made with synthetic insulation and/or materials.
Product uses merino wool, a natural fibre that wicks moisture and stays warm even when wet.
Made with breathable material so you won't feel clammy.
Lightly cushioned women’s ski socks for skiing the resort or the backcountry, the Ski+ Light Over the Calf socks are made with a durable, breathable merino wool blend. Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Tumble dry on low, inside out.
- Anatomical toe box for unique left and right fit
- Sculptured cushion maximizes fit and comfort
- Achilles support keeps your sock in place
- Ankle support enhances fit
- Instep support for stability
- Seamless toe closure to reduce bulk and prevent blisters
- Breathe zone for improved ventilation
- Function junction to eliminate bulk
- Comfort cuff wide welt for comfort
- Fabric: 53% Merino Wool, 44% Nylon,3% LYCRA
- Weight: 100 g / 3.52 oz (Medium)