Made with synthetic insulation and/or materials.
Product uses merino wool, a natural fibre that wicks moisture and stays warm even when wet.
Racer, streamlined, fitted, tailored fit.
Your baselayer is your first, next-to-skin layer and is designed to wick away moisture.
A heavyweight men’s merino wool base layer shirt for highly aerobic days in cold conditions, the 260 Zone Long Sleeve Crewe features zoned ventilation panels for active temperature regulation and ample breathability.
- LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility
- Zoned body mapping technology for optimal thermal regulation
- Strategically placed merino mesh for ventilation
- Flatlock seams prevent chafing
- Raglan sleeve construction for mobility
- Underarm gusset for comfort and mobility
- Dropped front and back hem for added coverage
- Center back length: 77cm/30½" size L