Designed specifically for women.
Made with synthetic insulation and/or materials.
Product uses merino wool, a natural fibre that wicks moisture and stays warm even when wet.
Racer, streamlined, fitted, tailored fit.
Your baselayer is your first, next-to-skin layer and is designed to wick away moisture.
Made with breathable material so you won't feel clammy.
A midweight merino base layer top for optimal comfort and breathability in cold conditions, the 250 Vertex Long Sleeve Half Zip Ice Structure offers a unique look and feel. The super soft and breathable 250gm jacquard fabric is made from 100% merino wool, and the half-zip design allows for easy layering and quick temperature regulation. Underarm gussets increase range of motion.
Inspired by nature, icebreaker harnesses the performance qualities of natural fibers to offer an alternative to clothing based on petrochemical synthetics. Merino is an annually renewable fiber that naturally resists odors, keeps you cool when it’s hot and warm when it’s not, and lets your skin breathe for comfort all day, every day.
- Fabrics: 250g 2 jacquard, 100% Merino
- Back length: 69 cm / 27.25 in (Size M)
- Fit: Slim
- 100% merino - soft merino fibers breathe with the skin, regulate body temperature and resist odors
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort; Flatlock seams to prevent chafing
- Offset shoulder seams to prevent chafing
- Backward set side seams to prevent chafing
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
Woo! it's been added to your cart
You have 0 items in your cartCheckout Now
Free shipping on orders over $99
- Colour: Black
- Size: L