Designed specifically for women.
Made with synthetic insulation and/or materials.
Product uses merino wool, a natural fibre that wicks moisture and stays warm even when wet.
Racer, streamlined, fitted, tailored fit.
Your baselayer is your first, next-to-skin layer and is designed to wick away moisture.
A versatile active top for year-round layering and everyday comfort, the 200 Oasis Long Sleeve Crewe Snow Heritage is icebreaker’s best-selling base layer, made with 100% merino wool. The soft merino jersey fabric is breathable, stretchy, and odor-resistant, and flatlock seams provide chafe-free comfort.
Inspired by nature, icebreaker harnesses the performance qualities of natural fibers to offer an alternative to clothing based on petrochemical synthetics. Merino is an annually renewable fiber that naturally resists odors, keeps you cool when it’s hot and warm when it’s not, and lets your skin breathe for comfort all day, every day.
- Fabric: 200 gm jersey, 100% Merino
- Back length: 69 cm / 27 in (Size M)
- Fit: Slim
- 100% merino - soft merino fibers breathe with the skin, regulate body temperature and resist odors
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Offset shoulder seams to prevent chafing
- Flatlock seams to prevent chafing
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
Woo! it's been added to your cart
You have 0 items in your cartCheckout Now
Free shipping on orders over $99
- Colour: Black Snow
- Size: L