Camber puts pop into skis/snowboards and gives skiers/boarders good edge control while carving turns
The flex pattern is balanced, leaving the board to respond in the same manner forward as backward.
Allows for tighter heel side turns and improved maneuverability. Improve your balance and control.
From his beautiful mind, the C3 Head Space is Forest’s asymmetric twin camber shred fantasy balanced and brought to life. A proven street slayer, rips any freestyle situation you might encounter at your home mountain or out there. Find your feet when you chase those dreams
- Asymmetrical Twin
- C3 Camber Profile
- ASYM Level 1
- ASYM G1 Eco Construction
- ASYM Core: Aspen/Paulownia I/II - Sustainably Harvested, Light, Strong, and Poppy
- Glass: Tri-Ax/Bi-Ax - Strong and Poppy
- Top: Eco Sublimated Poly Top - Tough and Environmentally Nice
- Base: Eco Sublimated Sintered Base - Fast, Tough and Holds Wax
- Sidewalls: UHMW - Tough and Fast
- 4x2 Mounting Pattern