Designed specifically for women.
Camber puts pop into skis/snowboards and gives skiers/boarders good edge control while carving turns
The flex pattern is balanced, leaving the board to respond in the same manner forward as backward.
Strong, pressured carving zone underfoot and retains pop and carving precision at the tip and tail.
A perfect twin freestyle board with a penchant for parks. With a blunted twin shape, a friendly flex, and C2e camber hybrid contour, the Gloss and Semi-Gloss will put a shine on your moves. Magne-Traction® makes controlled turning and catch free jibbing effortless so you can focus on style. Understated glam, underpriced tech, and an unbelievably good time.
- Park Twin
- C2e Camber Profile
- G1 Eco Construction
- Core: Aspen/Paulownia I - Sustainably Harvested, Light Strong and Poppy
- Glass: Tri-Ax/Bi-Ax - Strong and Poppy
- Top: Eco Sublimated Poly Top - Tough and Environmentally Nice
- Base: Eco Sublimated Co-Ex - Fast, Tough and Easy to Maintain
- Sidewalls: UHMW - Tough and Fast
- 4x2 Mounting Pattern