Designed specifically for women.
Camber puts pop into skis/snowboards and gives skiers/boarders good edge control while carving turns
The flex pattern is balanced, leaving the board to respond in the same manner forward as backward.
Allows for tighter heel side turns and improved maneuverability. Improve your balance and control.
The B-Nice has a nice, approachable shape, nice graphics, and nice construction all designed to make your day on the hill one full of niceties! Magne-Traction® for edge-control, original banana for catch free progression, and an approachable, softer flex all add up to a really nice board that means well and doesn’t let you down.
- All Mountain Freestyle
- Asymmetrical Twin
- Original Banana Camber Profile
- ASYM Level 1
- ASYM G1 Eco Construction
- ASYM Core: Aspen/Paulownia I/II Heels - Sustainably Harvested, Light, Strong and Poppy
- Glass: Tri-Ax/Bi-Ax - Strong and Poppy
- Top: Eco Sublimated Poly Top - Tough and Environmentally Nice
- Base: Eco Sublimated Co-Ex - Fast, Tough and Easy to Maintain
- Sidewalls: UHMW
- 4x2 Mounting Pattern