Made with breathable material so you won't feel clammy.
The classic trail shoe, with extra volume
The Privateer™ R HV model takes the same performance as our standard Privateer R, but accommodates high-volume and extra-wide feet.This shoe features a nylon and rubber co-molded outsole for durability and improved grip on rocks or roots. The reinforced toe box boasts a rubber toe-guard for improved durability yet comfort reigns supreme with a supple microfiber upper, two straps and a micro-ratcheting buckle. Those features, combined with the stiff and efficient nylon outsole, create a shoe that rivals the performance of more expensive composite designs. Other highlights include aggressive lugs for improved traction, toe spike compatibility and a supportive EVA footbed with anti-microbial treatment.
· Durable welded and stitched upper
· High-quality, breathable microfiber
· Strong and secure N-1 ratcheting buckle closure and N-2 strap (replaceable)
· Offset strap D-ring at mid-foot
· Rubber toe cap
· High-volume fit
· Co-molded nylon and rubber high-traction lugged outsole
· Mid-foot scuff guard
· Accommodates steel toe spikes
· Molded EVA footbed with medium arch support
· Anti-microbial treatment
· 385 grams (size 42.5)