This product contains MIPS which helps with rotational impact and reduces concussion severity.
Adjustable dial or boa fit system for a customizable fit.
Channels integrated into the helmet draw air in the front and pull moisture out the back.
Helmet with a visor or integrated goggles for convenience and ease of use.
EPS foam construction provides superior impact protection while being extremely lightweight.
Big mountain adventure
From long climbs to rowdy, technical descents, the Montaro™ MIPS® helmet inspires your ride no matter where the trail takes you. Its compact shape offers deep, confident coverage, and the Roc Loc® Air fit system boosts ventilation while improving fit. In addition to this helmet’s already impressive cooling power, it’s outfitted with hydrophilic, anti-microbial pads that can absorb up to ten times their weight in sweat. We designed the Montaro MIPS to have full goggle integration, with strap grippers on the back of the helmet, and a P.O.V. Plus™ visor that allows you to lift the visor and place your goggles on the front of the helmet. Yet another great feature is the full camera-mount integration – a clever breakaway interface for your favorite light or camera.
· S 20” - 21.75” / 51 - 55cm
· M 21.75” - 23.25” / 55 - 59cm
· L 23.25” - 24.75” / 59 - 63cm
· XL 24” - 25.5” / 61 - 65cm
· Roc Loc® Air
· Internal channeling
· Full-wrap In-Mold polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
· Roll Cage™ reinforcement
· P.O.V. Plus™ visor adjustment
· Hydrophilic X-Static® anti-microbial padding
· Full camera mount integration with breakaway feature
· Full goggle integration with strap grippers
· MIPS® equipped