Sized, styled, and priced for kids and youth.
Made with synthetic insulation and/or materials.
Rocker skis/boards offer superior float in soft snow and increased ease of turn initiation.
The 2018 Elan Maxx Youth Ski with EL 4.5 Bindings are perfect for younger skiers just getting a feel for the mountain. With U - Flex technology for increased flex, and an Early Rise Rocker profile which provides effortless turns, and the lightweight Synflex core, these skis make skiing easier than ever, and help kids learn their turns out on the slopes. Get your mini out shredding on skis built just for them, the Elan Maxx youth skis!
- Early Rise Rocker: Moderate rocker in the tip and tail results in a shorter effective length of the ski edge, enabling skiers to make effortless turns.
- U-Flex technology: Skis are 25% more flexible than the benchmark, providing more ease and freedom during the first approaches to the snow. The lightweight Synflexcore and Full Power Cap construction with the Early Rise Rocker profile enable kids to make effortless smooth and easy turns for more fun on snow.
- Full Power Cap: Full Power Cap construction is lighter, easier to turn and forgiving.
- Synflex: A lightweight synthetic core featuring optimal ex distribution. Elan’s Syn ex Core boasts varying densities along the length of the ski for supreme performance levels.
- Fiberglass: Positioned either above or below the ski core, the Fibreglass reinforcement optimizes the ex pattern and enhances torsional stiffness.
- The Quick Shift System is a fully integrated ski binding system with a softer free flex plate-in-plate design. Its lean profile is constructed with lightweight composites and a softer plate that perfectly complements the U-Flex ski design, making turning effortless.
- EL 4.5 Bindings Included
Bindings Do Not Come Mounted to Skis – Always have a certified binding technician mount and adjust your bindings.