Designed specifically for women.
Whether you're tackling your daily commute, exploring gravel roads, or pedaling your way to the top of your local Strava leaderboard; the Hatchet is the one bike to rule them all. This Canadian designed bike perfectly balances speed, stability and responsiveness to feel equally at home on both paved and unpaved roads.
The Hatchets foundation is its lightweight aluminum frame, carbon fork, longer wheelbase, and ample tire clearance making for a silky-smooth yet fast ride. Shifting is a breeze with the Shimano Tiagra drivetrain, while the TRP Mechanical disc brakes help to keep your speed in check in all weather and road conditions. The hidden cable routing and smooth lines of the Hatchet are the icing on the cake that will turn heads wherever you ride.
- Lightweight Aluminum frame with dropped seat stays providing all day comfort
- Carbon Fork is super light and dampens road vibrations
- Mounts for bottle cage, pannier rack and fenders
- Shimano Tiagra 10x2 compact gearing flattens out hills
- Lightweight and strong double walled alloy wheels
- TRP Mechanical disc brakes for controlled, all-weather braking performance
- Clearance for up to 40mm wide tires, maximizing comfort and traction
- Internal cable routing for sleek and clean aesthetic
- Designed in Canada