Designed specifically for women.
Moderately insulated for moderate activity level and fairly cold temperatures.
Made with synthetic insulation and/or materials.
Product is waterproof to keep you dry.
Has a gauntlet and fits over the jacket cuff.
External zippered heat pack pocket.
Product uses Gore-Tex, the highest standard in waterproofing technology.
Made with breathable material so you won't feel clammy.
Omni is a standard, gauntlet length ski and snowboard mitt. It offers plenty of protection to keep hands dry and warm for long days of resort riding, with a water repellent nylon/poly shell, pillow-soft tricot lining, and GORE-TEX insert in-between. A Rubbertec overlay panel adds strength and resistance to wear and tear in the palm. Adjustable wrist strap and one hand cinch cuff closure give you two places to dial in your fit, keeping wind and snow out.
- INSERT: GORE-TEX Waterproof and breathable (38% nylon, 62% ePTFE)
- INSULATION: High loft fill (100% polyester) [ Glove 110 / 170g ] [ Mitt 110 / 230g ]
- PALM: Rubbertec (100% non-P PVC)
- SHELL: Hoxton (84% nylon, 16% polyester), Black (100% polyester) with DWR treatment
- LINING: 150g Tricot (100% polyester)