Sized, styled, and priced for kids and youth.
Moderately insulated for moderate activity level and fairly cold temperatures.
Product is waterproof to keep you dry.
Made with breathable material so you won't feel clammy.
Featuring a style you've probably seen our riders wearing, the boys' Burton Uproar Jacket blends the casual attitude of the layered streetwear look with the useful tech of real deal snowboarding function. DRYRIDE 2L waterproof/breathable yarn-dye fabric and potent yet low-profile Thermacore™ insulation throughout keeps this jacket warmer and drier than your typical jacket. Room-To-Grow™ sleeves extend for multi-season use and a helmet-friendly twill hood sheds snow and dries quickly.
- Raise a ruckus in the terrain park or on the playground with this team-favorite jacket.
- DRYRIDE™ 2-Layer Polyester Oxford Fabric with Polyester / Nylon Heathered Twill Hood
- DRYRIDE™ 10,000mm / 5,000g
- PFC Free DWR
- Thermacore™ Insulation [100G Throughout]
- Taffeta Lining Mapped with Microfleece Front and Back Panels
- Critically Taped Seams
- Mesh-Lined No-Snag Pit Zip™ Vents
- YKK® Zippers
- Helmet Compatible Fulltime Contour™ Hood with Elastic Hood Gaiter
- Zippered Microfleece Handwarmer Pockets
- Therma-Pocket with Media Port
- Zippered Sleeve Pass Pocket
- Mapped Fleece Lining at Front and Back
- Room-To-Grow™ System
- Ergonomic Water-Repellent Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Adjustable Cuffs
- Chafe-Free Chin Guard
- Glove Loops
- Ticket O-Ring
- Pocket Access Hem Cinch