Sized, styled, and priced for kids and youth.
Very warm for cold days or low activity levels.
6000mm - 10,000mm waterproofness rating: rainproof and waterproof under light pressure
Made with synthetic insulation and/or materials.
Product is waterproof to keep you dry.
Dependable waterproofing and breathability, wrapped up in a versatile, storm-worthy package.
Tackle the elements in the best-in-class storm performance of DRYRIDE, and lock in comfort with zonal mapped Thermacore insulation that focuses warmth without restricting mobility. The stylish design is capped with a laundry list of essentials including a snow-blocking waist gaiter that connects to Burton Youth pants, a zippered chest pocket to stash goodies, and Room-to-Grow sleeves that ensure multiple seasons without coming up short on the cuffs.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric (10,000mm/5,000g) is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- PFC-free DWR coating
- Critically-taped seams lock out the elements
- Thermacore insulation (120g body / 100g sleeves and hood) for focused warmth and enhanced breathability
- Taffeta lining mapped with microfleece back panel for additional warmth
- Contour drop hood is helmet compatible and features an elastic hood gaiter and crown adjustment
- Chafe-free chin guard
- Room-to-Grow system extends the length of the sleeves by 1.5in to keep up with growth spurts
- Ergonomic water-repellent waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface
- Adjustable Cuffs
- Glove loops
- Ticket O-ring
- Pocket-access hem cinch
- Zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets, therma-pocket with media port, and sleeve pass