Very warm for cold days or low activity levels.
Product is waterproof to keep you dry.
Year round ruggedness and all-weather protection top the reasons why team riders like Red Gerard choose the boys' Burton Symbol Jacket. Tackle the elements in the best-in-class storm performance of DRYRIDE, and lock in comfort with zonal mapped Thermacore™ insulation that focuses warmth without restricting mobility. The stylish design is capped with a laundry list of essentials including a snow-blocking waist gaiter that connects to Burton Youth pants, a zippered chest pocket to stash goodies, and Room-To-Grow™ sleeves that ensure multiple seasons without coming up short on the cuffs.
- Dependable waterproofing and breathability wrapped up in a versatile, stormproof package.
- DRYRIDE™ 2-Layer Polyester Woven Fabric
- DRYRIDE™ 10,000mm / 5,000g
- PFC Free DWR
- Thermacore™ Insulation [120G Body / 100G Sleeves and Hood]
- Taffeta Lining Mapped with Microfleece Back Panel
- Critically Taped Seams
- YKK® Zippers
- Helmet Compatible Fulltime Contour™ Hood with Drop Construction, Elastic Hood Gaiter, and Crown Adjustment
- Zippered Microfleece Handwarmer Pockets
- Therma-Pocket with Media Port
- Sleeve Pass Pocket with Hook-and-Loop Closure
- Mapped Fleece Lining at Back
- Room-To-Grow™ System
- Ergonomic Water-Repellent Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Adjustable Cuffs
- Chafe-Free Chin Guard
- Glove Loops
- Ticket O-Ring
- Pocket Access Hem Cinch