Warm yet lightweight, powerful yet thin. It helps trap body heat, while allowing moisture to escape.
From peak to park, no boot has elevated more riders with time-honored tech, comfort, and performance.
With a legacy of pushing personal skills to the pro level, the Burton Ruler boot is the boot for stepping to larger drops and burlier features. For riders seeking Ion-level performance but lack the loot. 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation in the liner and the added; Total Comfort delivers a broken-in feel right out of the box. The PowerUP tongue keeps the entire package quick and nimble, enhancing rebound for consistent mid-range flex that won’t break down.
- LACING: Speed Zone™ Lacing System, Powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with a Lifetime Warranty
- FLEX / RESPONSE: GripLITE Backstay, 1:1 Medium Flex PowerUP Tongue
- COMFORT: Total Comfort Construction, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset
- LINER Imprint™ 2 Liner, Powered by 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation, Lock-Up Cuff, Velcro® Closure, Man Fur
- CUSHIONING: Rubber Toe/Heel Reinforcements [Black and White / Black Colorways], Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil, B3 Gel in Heel
- FOOTBED: Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed
- OUTSOLE: DynoGRIP Outsole [Black and White / Black Colorways], Lightweight, Low-Profile EST® Optimized Midsole [Brick and Black / Multi Colorways], Outsole Rubber Contains Recycled Content