No Insulation, shell, for highest activity level.
16,000mm - 20,000mm waterproofness rating: Rainproof and waterproof under high pressure.
Product is waterproof to keep you dry.
Product uses Gore-Tex, the highest standard in waterproofing technology.
Pants with a bib to keep the elements out.
Made with breathable material so you won't feel clammy.
Throwback vibes, classic bib style, and environmentally tuned pants that are ready to dive deep
Style, performance and sustainability are the three focal points of the Men's Burton Reserve Bib Pant. With a style as classic as it gets, updated with a full array of tech features including waterproof/breathable DRYRIDE two-layer fabric to keep the elements at bay, these pants are a modern take on a mountain staple. The whole package is bluesign® approved for a reduced impact on both people and the planet, while rider-friendly details like fully-taped waterproof seams, Test-I-Cool zippered vents, and an array of handy pockets make these pants worthy of everything from spring slush to waist-deep pow.
- bluesign Product
- Side Entry Zipper
- YKK® Water Resistant Zippers
- Living Lining mapped with Embossed Taffeta and Mesh Living Lining
- 2L Shell
- DRYRIDE™ 15,000mm / 10,000g
- Fully Taped Seams
- Relaxed Fit
- Mesh-Lined No-Snag Test-I-Cool Vents
- Zippered Microfleece Handwarmer Pockets
- Zippered Chest Pocket
- Cargo Pockets with Hook-and-Loop Closure
- Back Pockets with Hook-and-Loop Closure
- Side Zipper Entry Bib with Adjustable Suspenders