No Insulation, shell, for highest activity level.
Loose-fitting for layering, with plenty of pockets so you never need to visit the lodge, the Men's Burton Cargo Pant - Relaxed Fit is a tried-and-true classic shell pant, ready for any weather. Available in two different fits, choose Burton's relaxed fit (seen here) or the team-favorite and more modern regular fit which offers a slightly more tailored and less baggy look. Like all Burton pants, it's stacked with standard features, including venting options for hiking, reinforced cuffs that can be elevated above mud, tweak-friendly articulated knees, and an audio port in the pocket so you can still listen to music when wearing just a hoodie.
- Quite possibly the bestselling snowboard pant ever, offered in two fits and short and tall lengths.
- DRYRIDE™ 2-Layer Polyester Twill Weave Fabric
- DRYRIDE™ 10,000mm / 10,000g
- 2L Shell
- Living Lining® Mapped with Embossed Taffeta and Small Hole Mesh
- Fully Taped Seams
- Mesh-Lined No-Snag Test-I-Cool™ Vents
- YKK® Zippers
- Zippered Microfleece Handwarmer Pockets
- Back and Cargo Pockets with Hook-and-Loop Closure
- Mini Hip Cargo Pocket with Hook-and-Loop Closure
- Glove Loop With Snap Closure Under Wearer's Left Cargo Pocket Flap
- Bellowed Cargo Pockets
- Includes Men's Burton Pant Standard Features Package