Designed specifically for women.
Pro-caliber control for experiencing the entire mountain.
Boasting legendary all-terrain performance, it's no wonder the women's Burton Lexa Re:Flex Snowboard Binding is a top pick for a whole host of Burton (and non-Burton) pro riders. Double Take buckles with Insta-Click get you strapped in fast and dropping first. The Asym Hammockstrap and Supergrip Capstrap combined with a supportive Heel Hammock in the hi-back cradles your boot in supporting comfort. Experiment with the hi-back's Zero Forward Lean for a more playful feel while treating your body right with the anatomical comfort of AutoCANT cushioning. Offered in two versions, choose the across-the-board compatibility of Re:Flex or pair the EST® model with a board featuring The Channel® mounting system for the ultimate in flex, feel, and adjustability.
- Baseplate: Single-Component 30% Short-Glass / Nylon Composite Re:Flex™
- Hi-Back: Single-Component Canted Living Hinge™ Zero Forward Lean Hi-Back with Heel Hammock and DialFLAD™
- Ankle Strap: Asym Hammockstrap™
- Toe Strap: Supergrip Capstrap™ 2.0
- Buckles: Double Take Buckles
- Cushioning: Re:Flex™ AutoCANT FullBED Cushioning System with B3 Gel
- Compatible with All Major Mounting Systems
- Women's-Specific True Fit™ Design
- Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste