Designed specifically for women.
Moderately insulated for moderate activity level and fairly cold temperatures.
16,000mm - 20,000mm waterproofness rating: Rainproof and waterproof under high pressure.
Product is waterproof to keep you dry.
Product uses Gore-Tex, the highest standard in waterproofing technology.
A rider-focused spin on GORE-TEX weatherproof protection, fully featured for a day on the hill no matter what the weather's up to.
The one jacket you'll need this winter, the Women's Burton GORE-TEX Kaylo Jacket delivers versatile warmth while ensuring the Guaranteed to Keep You Dry® performance you'd expect from Gore fabrics. Living Lining® thermo-regulating technology reacts to your body heat for Climate Controlled Comfort. Meanwhile, all the features you'd ever need, like a removable waist gaiter, adjustable hood and cuffs, hand-warmer pockets, and more add value to an already jam-packed winter staple.
- bluesign Product
- Snag-Free Neckline
- Ergonomic Water-Repellent Zip-Out Stretch Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Includes Women's Burton Jacket Standard Features Package
- YKK Zippers
- Living Lining Thermo-Regulating Technology
- Living Lining Mapped with Taffeta
- Taffeta and Embossed Living Lining
- Mapped with 40% Recycled Content THERMOLITE Insulation (80G Body / 60G Sleeves / 40G Hood)
- Fully Taped Seams with GORE-SEAM Tape
- Slim Fit
- Fulltime Contour Hood
- Zippered Microfleece Handwarmer Pockets
- Zippered Sleeves Pass Pocket
- Therma-Pocket with Media Port
- Mesh Interior Dump Pockets
- Zippered Interior Goggle Pocket
- Mesh-Lined No-Snag Pit Zip Vents