Sized, styled, and priced for kids and youth.
Very warm for cold days or low activity levels.
6000mm - 10,000mm waterproofness rating: rainproof and waterproof under light pressure
Made with synthetic insulation and/or materials.
Product is waterproof to keep you dry.
On the mountain or walking to school, get the scoop on winter with savvy style and winter-proof warmth.
Make the most of the season with the clean, functional, and closet-friendly design of the girls' Burton Hart Jacket. Pairing the team-tested waterproofing and breathability of DRYRIDE fabric with targeted Thermacore powered warmth, this is performance that'll keep her comfortable and happy on the trail or just on the way to class. A full range of features – including an oversized helmet-friendly hood, venting Pit Zips, and a waist gaiter that links up with Burton pants – keep her one step ahead of Mother Nature.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric (10,000mm/5,000g) is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- PFC-free DWR coating
- Critically-taped seams lock out the elements
- Thermacore insulation (120g body / 100g sleeves and hood) for focused warmth and enhanced breathability
- Taffeta lining mapped with microfleece back panel for additional warmth
- Contour drop hood is helmet compatible and features an elastic hood gaiter and crown adjustment
- Chafe-free chin guard
- Snag-free neckline
- Room-to-Grow system extends the length of the sleeves by 1.5in to keep up with growth spurts
- Ergonomic water-repellent waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface
- Adjustable Cuffs
- Pocket-access hem cinch
- Glove loops
- Ticket O-ring
- Zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets, therma-pocket with media port, and sleeve pass pocket with hook-and-loop closure