Sized, styled, and priced for kids under 7.
Very warm for cold days or low activity levels.
Little kids demand lots of warmth. That's why the boys' Burton Minishred Game Day Jacket provides low-profile and potent Thermacore™ that strategically insulates the body, sleeves, and hood for the ultimate balance of warmth and wiggle-room. Room-To-Grow™ sleeves extend for a fit that keeps up, while the hood snaps off for snug comfort when snoozing in the car seat. Little details like the Cuff-Link thumb loops keep junior covered when high-fiving after an awesome adventure.
- Stepped up weatherproofing and mega-weight warmth with the Room-To-Grow™ system to outlast growth spurts.
- DRYRIDE™ 2-Layer Polyester / Nylon Heathered Twill Fabric with Polyester Hood and Sleeves
- DRYRIDE™ 10,000mm / 5,000g
- PFC Free DWR
- Thermacore™ Insulation [180G Body / 120G Sleeves / 80G Hood]
- Taffeta Lining Mapped with Microfleece Back Panel
- Critically Taped Seams
- YKK® Zippers
- Removable Contour™ Hood with Elastic Hood Gaiter
- Microfleece Handwarmer Pockets with Hook-and-Loop Closure
- Mapped Fleece Lining at Back
- Room-To-Grow™ System
- Expandable Hood Gaiter
- Adjustable Cuffs
- Chafe-Free Chin Guard
- Glove Loops
- Ticket O-Ring
- Knit Rib at Bottom Hem