Sized, styled, and priced for kids and youth.
Moderately insulated for moderate activity level and fairly cold temperatures.
Product is waterproof to keep you dry.
Water resistant and breathable.
Room to Grow hem extensions so the garment can be for worn multiple seasons by growing children.
Made with breathable material so you won't feel clammy.
All-star shred tech meets varsity jacket style. You're in the starting lineup now.
Get ready to show the older kids what's up with the varsity influenced boys' Burton Gameday Jacket. With DRYRIDE two-layer waterproof/breathable fabric and low-profile Thermacore insulation that's zonally mapped, all-day adventures are encouraged. The Room-to-Grow system in the sleeves allows for multi-season use, and the zippered hand-warmer pockets provide secure places to stash your precious cargo.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric (10,000mm/5,000g) is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- PFC-free DWR coating
- Critically-taped seams lock out the elements
- Thermacore insultion (120g Body / 100g Sleeves / 80g Hood) for focused warmth and enhanced breathability
- Nylon taffeta lining
- Contour drop hood is helmet compatible and features an elastic hood gaiter
- chafe-free chin guard
- Room-to-Grow system extends the lenght of the sleeves by 1.5in to keep up with growth spurts
- Ergonomic water-repellent waist gaiter with jacket-to-paint interface
- Adjustable cuffs
- Gloves loops
- Ticket O-ring
- Internal chest pocket with hook-and-loop closure and media port, internal flash pass pocket, and zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets