No Insulation, shell, for highest activity level.
Product is waterproof to keep you dry.
Made with breathable material so you won't feel clammy.
Celebrate the marriage of retro style and modern snowboard tech with the men's Burton Frostner Anorak. Designed by snowboarders for today's most progressive riding, this waterproof two-layer shell leaves plenty of room for layering as you see fit. An active, breathable lining wicks sweat and works to regulate your temperature, so you can ride cool without freezing on the lifts.
- High performance DRYRIDE™ fabrics meet modern rider-driven fit and fabrication in this retro-inspired Anorak.
- DRYRIDE™ 2-Layer Nylon Plain Weave Fabric Blocked with Polyester Diamond Ripstop Weave Fabric and Polyester / Nylon Plain Weave Fabric [Kangaroo Pocket Flap]
- DRYRIDE™ 10,000mm / 10,000g
- 2L Shell
- Living Lining® Mapped with Embossed Soft Taffeta
- Fully Taped Seams
- Mesh-Lined No-Snag Pit Zip™ Vents
- YKK® Water Resistant Zippers
- Helmet Compatible Fulltime Contour™ Hood with Cohaesive™ Embedded Cinch
- Zippered Microfleece Handwarmer Pockets
- Zippered Kangaroo Pocket with Therma-Pocket Inside to Keep your Device Warm
- Zippered Sleeve Pass Pocket
- Zippered Interior Goggle / Lens Stash Pocket
- Super-Lock Adjustable Cuff
- Reflective Details
- Ergonomic Water-Repellent Zip-Out Stretch Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface