Burton Emerald Women's Snowboard Boots 2014 w/ defects
Free shipping on orders over $99.
The Burton Emerald Snowboard Boots are a gem at the top of Burton's boot lineup. These boots boast top-of-the-line comfort due to Burton's new Imprint Liner technology, which gets rid of stitching for a seamless liner that's ready to ride straight out of the box. The Speed Zone™ Lacing System allows you to get technical with True Zonal Lacing control to get that perfect fit on the fly. Lightweight and loaded with cushioning, the Burton Emerald Boots are ready to conquer the entire mountain.
- Flex Rating: 5 (1 Softest - 10 Stiffest) – A medium flex that is forgiving yet still capable of handling some hard shredding
- Women's Specific True Fit Design – Enjoy a more harmonious connection with Burton's True Fit™ women boards, boots, and bindings. True Fit means that every element - from boot liners to lace guides, baseplate to strap designs, boards shapes to flex profiles - has been designed and engineered for the way women ride. Because when it fits right, it rides better.
- Power Spine Backstay – Allow for fine-tuned medial/lateral support, edge-to-edge response, and durability.
- Power Up Medium Flex 3D® Molded Tongue – Adjusting the profile of the tongue's thickness controls its flex, enhances its ability to wrap, and reduces shell/liner stack-up for improved comfort.
- Total Comfort Construction – Get an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box. Total Comfort's industry-exclusive construction eliminates the break-in period for a fit that feels just as good from opening day to day 100.
- Imprint 2 Liner – Lock-up Cuff and Inner Lace Lock // Plush Cuff 1.0 // Lightweight Power Panels // Hot Pockets // Velcro® Liner Closure // Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed // Heat-Moldable
- Plush Cuff 1.0
- Lock-Up Cuff – This super low-profile inner cuff carries the laces across the forefoot and ankle for ultimate heel hold with effortless entry and exit.
- Inner Lace Lock – Quick-lock design keeps your heels locked down all day. Exit's a cinch with the one-handed release tab.
- Plush Cuff 1.0 – The Plush Cuff 1.0 hugs your calf like no other thanks to a combination of medial and lateral neoprene stretch zones and super soft fur lining.
- Power Panel Technology – To ensure a consistent flex from day 1 to 100, Burton Imprint™ liners feature strategically placed Power Panels that, even after being deeply flexed, return to their orgiinal position.
- Hot Pockets – Built to accommodate a disposable toe warmer! Just slip a Little Hotties® toe warmer into the neoprene sleeve on the top of your foot and feel the heat.
- Heat-Moldable – Whether you have funky cankles or a grotesque sixth toe, your feet will be wrapped with comfort in Burton's Imprint™ liners. Ride them right out of the box or shape them to your foot with Burton's EMU heat-molding system, found at your local shop.
- Speed Zone™ Lacing – Lightning fast lacing control at its finest. Customize the fit of the upper or lower zone in seconds; because the system is so powerful, you get more rebound, more wrap and better response, all with less effort.
- Featuring Windor Handles
- Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed – The Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed is extremely lightweight and highly shock-absorbant.
- 270° Degree Airbag Cushioning – A larger airbag covers approximately 75% of the midsole for unstoppable impact protection and reduced weight.
Fast and Free Shipping
Price Match Guarantee
Hassle Free Returns
Kids' Half-Back Program
Plus! We've been family owned and operated since 1978.
We offer free shipping in Canada for online orders over $100!
All orders ship from one of our Skiis & Biikes store locations. Orders will enter into processing on the next business day after they are placed and will be shipped in 1-3 business days. Skiis & Biikes does not ship on weekends or statutory holidays; orders placed on a Friday will enter into processing on the weekend and will be shipped the following week. We work as hard as possible to get your package dispatched within 24hrs.
All orders are shipped via UPS for most orders. In the cases that the Ship To address is a rural or remote Canadian address, Canada Post will be used.
Estimated delivery time for domestic shipments only:
- 2 - 4 Express Shipping
- 4 - 6 Day Expedited Shipping
- 6 - 10 Day Ground Shipping
Delivery timelines are given in business days.
"Signature Required Upon Delivery" service may be added for an additional charge of $3.00. Please contact our shipping desk directly at firstname.lastname@example.org after you have placed your order if you would like to add this service.
When your order ships, you will receive an email from Skiis & Biikes that includes a hyperlink to the UPS or Canada Post tracking information for your shipment. To ensure that you receive your Order Confirmation and shipping notification, please enter your email address carefully and accurately during checkout.
UPS delivers Monday-Friday during business hours. Deliveries are not made on weekends or statutory holidays.
Hassle Free Returns for Everyone!
Skiis & Biikes will gladly exchange or refund regular-priced, new merchandise within 14 days of the shipping date (online) or purchase date (in-store) at any of our store locations or through an online return. After this time, an exchange or credit will be issued for a period of up to 30 days from the shipping date (online) or purchase date (in-store). All returns are subject to a restocking fee of 10% of the purchase price.
Exchanges can be made in-store within 30 days of shipping date. Exchanges cannot be made through the online channel.
Products must be unwashed, unworn and not damaged. All original tags and stickers must still be attached. The original invoice that was included with the original delivery must be sent with the return package in order to make a return.
The following exchange/return policy applies to sale items:
Products purchased at a 0-29% discount are eligible for the above stated Skiis & Biikes return policy.
Products purchased at a 30% discount or more are Final Sale.
All special orders, hand/toe warmers, goggle wipes, express wax, ski straps, swim wear, bicycle shorts, undergarments, worn/damaged products, and/or products that are otherwise labeled as Final Sale are Final Sale.
Gift Cards cannot be returned or exchanged for cash unless required under applicable law. All returned items that were purchased using a Gift Card will be refunded as a credit onto a Gift Card.
Canadian buyers should be aware that you are subject to applicable government taxes (HST, GST, PST etc.)
EXTENDED HOLIDAY RETURN POLICY
IMPORTANT SKI & SNOWBOARD INFORMATION
For your safety, your new ski or snowboard bindings will need to be installed in person, by a certified professional technician. For ski binding installation, you’ll need to provide boots as well.
We’ll happily install ski or snowboard bindings purchased from Skiis & Biikes free of charge. All you’ll need to do is provide proof of purchase in store. In the event of a return, system skis and bindings must be returned together. Used or mounted skis however, cannot be returned. Skis purchased through the Skiis & Biikes online store do not qualify for the Skiis & Biikes Performance Guarantee.
ONLINE BOOT FIT GUARANTEE
Because we haven't seen your feet, we can't guarantee the fit. Ski boots purchased through the Skiis & Biikes online store don’t qualify for our Boot Fit Guarantee. If your boots need adjusting, we’d be happy to help, but the service is not complimentary. If the boots are unworn (around the house is okay), and brought back to a Skiis & Biikes location within 30 days we can suggest another boot that will be covered under our Boot Fit Guarantee.
Because of our Boot Fit Guarantee, we do not price match Ski Boots.
Price matches can be made 7 days from date of purchase. Credits will be issued in the form of a Refund. Contact email@example.com with your transaction number, product details and details on where the product was seen at a lesser price. We will match the complete price in the form of Refund for any difference. Complete price means the price the item sells for elsewhere and any differences in other costs involved in getting the item to you including International Duties and Taxes. The currency will be converted to Canadian dollars. The item must be same make, model, year, size, colour and must be available to ship to you immediately.
Because of our Boot Fit Guarantee, we do not price match Ski Boots.
If the price of an item purchased at Skiis & Biikes drops after purchase at Skiis & Biikes, a refund for the difference in price may be issued up for 14 days after purchase (in-store) or ship date (online). This policy does not apply to Final Sale items.