Product is waterproof to keep you dry.
A style pulled right from the 90s, updated with modern fabrication and a few decades worth of waterproofing innovations.
On the surface, it looks just like the Outland jacket from the early 90s, but the men’s Burton Cloudlifter Jacket is packed with modern functionality. Nostalgia comes backed by the storm stopping power of DRYRIDE™ 2-layer fabric and fully taped seams. All the pockets from back in the day have been added to, with options for goggles, devices, and everything else. Shell weight opens up your options for layering, while Living Lining® thermo-regulating technology reacts to your body heat for Climate Controlled Comfort™.
- Fully Taped Seams
- Helmet Compatible Fulltime Contour™ Hood
- Cohaesive Front Hood Cinching
- Micro Adjust Rear Hood Cinching
- 2-Way Center Front Zipper
- Ergonomic Water-Repellent Zip-Out Stretch Waist Gaiter
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Zippered Exterior Chest Access Media / Goggle Pocket with Secure Audio Sleeve
- Mesh Interior Dump Pocket
- Zippered Chest Pockets
- Zippered Interior Goggle Pocket
- Interior Stash / Tool Pocket
- Regular Fit
- Living Lining®
- Mapped with Embossed Soft Taffeta