Sized, styled, and priced for kids under 7.
Very warm for cold days or low activity levels.
6000mm - 10,000mm waterproofness rating: rainproof and waterproof under light pressure
Product is waterproof to keep you dry.
Room to Grow hem extensions so the garment can be for worn multiple seasons by growing children.
Little kids deserve the same highly waterproof, storm-shedding warmth as the big kids.
- DRYRIDE 2-Layer 300D Polyester Woven Stretch Fabric
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric [10,000mm/5,000g] is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying; PFC-free DWR coating
- Offers breathability for low to medium intensity activities. Vents enhance breathability during short, high-intensity activities and in warmer conditions.
- ThermacoreECO insulation [180g] is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. It's bluesign® approved and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care; Taffeta lining mapped with microfleece back panel for additional warmth
- Removable Contour hood with elastic hood gaiter; Chafe-free chin guard
- Room-to-Grow system extends the length of the sleeves by 1.5in to keep up with growth spurts; Adjustable cuffs; Ribbed hem; Reflective details; Ticket O-ring
- Sleeve pass pocket with hook-and-loop closure and zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing