Sized, styled, and priced for kids and youth.
Very warm for cold days or low activity levels.
6000mm - 10,000mm waterproofness rating: rainproof and waterproof under light pressure
Made with synthetic insulation and/or materials.
Product is waterproof to keep you dry.
Snowbank stompers built to grow with them and stay out all day in the deep of winter.
Keep the style casual and your legs both warm and dry with the boys' Burton Barnstorm Pant. DRYRIDE two-layer fabric with fully-taped seams provides a barrier against snow and other moisture, while Thermacore insulation provides reliable all-winter warmth, and there's still plenty of room to layer. The Room-to-Grow system allows limbs to expand at the seams to outlast growth spurts. This pant is a bluesign® product, which means it's approved to meet the highest safety standards for both people and our planet.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE fabric (10,000mm/5,000g) is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- PFC-free DWR coating
- Fully-taped seams create the ultimate seal against foul weather
- Thermacore insulation (60g) for focused warmth and enhanced breathability
- Nylon taffeta lining
- Room-to-Grow system extends the length of the legs by 1.5in to keep up with growth spurts
- Anti-scuff cuffs with hook-and-loop cuff elevators
- Water-resistant boot gaiter
- External hook-and-loop waistband adjustment Belt-loop ticket O-ring
- Zippered thigh pocket and microfleece-lined hand-warmer and back pockets with hook-and-loop closure