Product uses Gore-Tex, the highest standard in waterproofing technology.
Product uses Primaloft insulation, a premium and innovative insulation technology.
As one of the smartest jackets in snowboarding, the Burton [ak] 2L GORE-TEX® Swash Jacket’s PrimaLoft® insulation is like a built-in vest, focusing warmth around your core while leaving your arms light and free to move about. High-tech in every respect, the Swash is fully sealed against wind and water with the added reinforcement of GORE-SEAM® tape, and is equipped with a lightweight lining for ramped-up wicking and breathability. Additional features like adjustable Powder Gasket Cuffs, a water-repellent waist gaiter, and YKK® water-resistant zippers make this the one to wear when the weather get rugged.
- bluesign® Approved Product [Excluding Mori, Kodiak Camo, and drydye® Black Colorways]
- YKK® Matte Water-Resistant Zippers
- Cohaesive™ Embedded Hood Cinch
- Powder Gasket Cuffs
- Neck Gasket Collar
- Ergonomic Water-Repellent Zip-Out Stretch Waist Gaiter
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Engineered with PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation (60G Front and Back Body) [All Colorways]
- Fully Taped Seams
- GORE-SEAM® Tape
- Chest Pocket Allows Access to Interior Dump Pocket and Pockets on Mid-Layers
- Internal Dump Pockets
- StormForm Fulltime Contour™ Hood
- Drop Hood Construction