Product uses merino wool, a natural fibre that wicks moisture and stays warm even when wet.
- Eco-friendly - Crafted with 100% Natural Merino wool.
- Lightest Merino Wool: 125 gr/m².
- Ideal for low intensity activities.
DESCRIPTION AND FEATURES
The eco-friendly Merino Lightweight Multifunctional Neckwear delivers true four-season comfort and protection. It’s a soft, warm, wind-resistant, and lightweight layer made with 100 percent Merino wool. Wearable in 10 different ways, it’s versatile multisport neckwear delivering four-season performance with natural moisture wicking and odor control properties. BUFF® Merino wool is sourced from humanely raised, non-mulesed sheep.
- Two layers of natural Eco-Friendly Merino Wool of 300 gr/m².
- One layer of natural Eco-Friendly Merino Wool of 125 gr/m².
- 100% Produced using exclusively renewable resources and processes always respectful with the animals to minimize the effects on the ecosystem.
- The Merino wool we use come from the finest Australian Merino sheep, raised, cared for and sheared in the most respectful way.
- Fabrics preventing any possible bacterial growth and to prevent a bad smells when used.
- Find the right accessory to combine and achieve the outfit you are searching for. Plenty of styles and colours available.
- Size (Years) Adult
- Composition 100% Merino Wool
- Care instructions Bugada a mà
- Catalog Spring-Summer 22
- Country of manufacture Spain